(Do yourself a favor... click on this picture! Mmmm!)
Yummiest Brownies Ever
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9" x 13" cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, cocoa, vanilla, salt, and sugar. Add eggs, and mix well. Stir flour into the sugar mixture. Stir in walnuts if desired. Spread evenly into the prepared pan. (Batter will be thick.)
- Bake for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are firm. Cool before cutting into squares.